The default venue for the strut meeting (first Wednesday of the month) is now The Swiss Cottage, in the lounge bar, starting at 7:30 for 8pm34 Old Shoreham Road,
Shoreham by Sea,
Southern Strut organised events in red.
The program of Strut meetings are suspended pending lifting of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Regulations.
- 1 July –
- 4 July – Flying instruction and dual flight re-starting. CAA guidance here: gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-recreational-general-aviation/coronavirus-covid-19-recreational-general-aviation
- 1 August – We will be having a simple fly-in at Palmersfarm. Bring your own picnic (inc drinks) and blanket to sit on. We will not have any food or tent this year. Eat by the plane and keep a sensible distance when you are talking to others. Abide by whatever rules are current at the time.
- 5 August –
- 15 – 16 August – Spamfield 2020 at Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 2 September –
- 7 October –
- 19 October – International Day of the Air Traffic Controller
- 4 November –
- 2 December –
- 7 December – International Civil Aviation Day
- 21-24 April – AERO Friedrichshafen, Germany
- 12-15 August – Airbourne Eastbourne
- 3 – 5 September – LAA Sywell International Rally