In this month’s edition:
- Strut Christmas Dinner 2022 PhotosStrut Christmas Dinner 2022 PhotosStrut Christmas Dinner 2022 Photos
- Down on the Farm 49 last month December 22 – Tony Palmer
- GASCo Electronic Conspicuity Survey
Strut Christmas Dinner 2022 Photos
Photos by Tony Palmer of the Strut Christmas Dinner on 7th December at the Old Tollgate Hotel, Bramber.
Down on the Farm 49 last month December 22
Strut Christmas Dinner
I think everyone who attended enjoyed the meal; we had 38 people in total. Well we have had a surplus of money in the bank for many years but when I looked up the cost of the meals about 2 months before it had been about £23 but when I paid this bill it had climbed by a lot as there was 12.5% service charge on top: it equated to £32.50 a head. So the bottom line is that we have about £90 in the bank, well at least its positive!!! It’s not a bad thing as at least we have used the money for club members. Please give some thought to the strut cups that I have here.
Don’t forget we have the Border Force talk on 1.2.22 at the Longshore just South of the airport.
GASCo Electronic Conspicuity Survey
Electronic conspicuity is becoming an even hotter topic at the moment with the CAA review just announced. The General Aviation Safety Council have launched a survey, presumably to help inform their contribution to the discussion. The ask some interesting questions. You can complete it anonymously here: smartsurvey.co.uk/s/BIDPDU/
- 4 January – Strut Meeting at The Longshore, Shoreham: Beer ‘n chat.
- 1 February – Strut Meeting at The Longshore, Shoreham: Talk from Border Force.
For the latest list of events, go to the Events page on the Strut website.